• The Customer authorizes BCR Tech Support to examine, modify and attempt to repair any and all problems found with the computer system, data storage device, ALL files, and any peripherals left by The Customer or on the premises of The Customer. While estimates are provided free of charge, The Customer understands an estimate fee may apply if The Customer declines to purchase replacement parts required to complete the repair or decides not to complete any repair.
• The Customer authorizes BCR Tech Support to replace, modify or add any antivirus software with freely available alternatives and to install an alternative web browser to protect the computer from internet threats at their discretion and without prior notification. The Customer authorizes the technician(s) providing the service or repair to install anti-virus and any other necessary software on your computer to perform required services.
• The Customer agrees NOT to hold BCR Tech Support or any employee, subcontractor, consultant or division of BCR Tech Support, responsible in any way for the failure or functionality of any and all hardware or software associated with The Customers computer, peripherals or data storage device, including any failure that occurs while attempting repair. The Customer accepts ALL RISK associated with any repair or attempted repair or any other action by BCR Tech Support and its associated employees and subcontractors on any and all of The Customers computers connected or unconnected by networks.
• The Customer understands that in the process of working on your computer equipment, there is a potential for data loss. The Customer agrees NOT to hold BCR Tech Support or any employee, subcontractor or consultant of BCR Tech Support responsible in any way for the loss or corruption or consequences of the failure to recover any data or software residing on The Customers computer system or data storage device. You agree that you have made the necessary backups of your data so that, in the event of such loss, the data can be restored. BCR Tech Support will not be responsible for data loss.
• The Customer understands that the estimated time quoted to complete my service depends on many factors and is an estimate only. The Customer understands it is possible this time could significantly increase depending on what problems are discovered during service. A verbal estimate of cost for work will be provided before performing computer services/repairs. Estimates are not guaranteed.
• The Customer understands items left at BCR Tech Support longer than 30 days from the date of drop off becomes the property of BCR Tech Support without the customers consent. A reasonable attempt will be made by BCR Tech Support to contact The Customer prior to property transferring ownership.
• Full payment is due upon completion of services, upgrades, or repairs.
• For checks paid by mail, checks must be mailed to BCR Tech Support within 24 hours of service completion.
• Checks must not be post-dated.
• BCR Tech Support accepts cash, checks, major credit cards, and Cash by Square. All checks must be written out to BCR Tech Support.
• Services requiring NYS Sales Tax will be added to total amount due.
• Signature of your check constitutes acceptance of these terms of service. In the event your check is returned unpaid for insufficient or uncollected funds: We may represent your check electronically or by paper draft. A service charge for the maximum amount allowed by state law will be assessed, along with any other allowable state fees.
• Your check will not be provided to you with your bank statement, but a copy can be retrieved by contacting your financial institution.
• Free Estimates. All repair/service estimates are free if repair work is completed by BCR Tech Support.
• A $30.00 Estimate Fee is charged after diagnosis is given and work is not performed by BCR Tech Support.